A Regal Firework Display for Devon Air Ambulance
Fundraising sets off with a bang with the release of tickets to Exeter Round Table’s 39th Annual Charity Fireworks display, this year in celebration of Queen Elizabeth II.
Advanced tickets are now being released for the 39th Annual Charity Fireworks Display, once more in support of Devon Air Ambulance and this year, in celebration of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Fireworks-goers can look forward to funfair rides, food outlets and licensed bars, and, of course, an evening of amazing fireworks by Sonic, the British Champions, set to music classics hosted by Radio Exe.
In contrast to previous years, only limited advance tickets are ONLY available to buy online: once they’re sold out, tickets cannot be purchased on the gate.
Jo-Anne Rigby, Head of Fundraising at Devon Air Ambulance, is pleased the charity is being welcomed back to Exeter’s Westpoint Arena for the display:
‘We’re delighted that Exeter Round Table is once again supporting Devon Air Ambulance at this fantastic, family-friendly event, which is a highlight on our calendar. It’s a fun event with fairground rides and refreshments too. It’s always well supported and we’re grateful to those who support us and the difference that support makes to our lifesaving service.’
The display returns to Exeter Westpoint Arena on Saturday 5 November. Gates open at 5.30pm and visitors should allow plenty of time to arrive on site and plan to arrive no later than 7pm as admission will not be allowed after 7:20pm.
Ticket prices and booking
- £12 Adult / retired
- £6 Child (3-15 years)
- £29 Family (2 adult + 2 child)
- Children under 3 FREE with a ticketed adult (1 child per adult max)
- By Car – Free car parking is available on site – a designated disabled parking area for those displaying their badge.
- By Bus – Unfortunately, this year, due to staffing shortages Stagecoach will not be running a shuttle bus from Exeter.
- The 9/9a standard service to Sidmouth will be running but will offer very limited capacity compared to previous years. See Stagecoach for details.
- Drop Off – A designated drop off / pick up point is available within the site for the event for traffic approaching from the Exeter direction, please follow the bus/taxi signage.
How to book
Tickets are only available online and in advance and cannot be purchased at the gate, so visit daat.org/fireworks-2022 now to secure your tickets.
If you would like to show your support of the vital work of Devon Air Ambulance during AAUK week, please click here to donate: daat.org/donate.