The much-anticipated Great Western Air Ambulance Charity (GWAAC) Symposium returns to Aerospace on 16th September 2022.
This one-day Pre-Hospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) conference is for healthcare professionals with an interest in PHEM. It’s a popular, informative and friendly event focusing on a range of topics related to PHEM.
The first Symposium was held in 2016 but the last two events in 2020 and 2021 did not run due to COVID-19.
Attendees of the 2022 Symposium will be welcomed by GWAAC’s CEO, Anna Perry and treated to an array of GWAAC clinical crew speakers and guest speakers to include:
- Professor Jonathan Benger CBE, Consultant in Emergency Pre-Hospital Care
- Ms Vicki Brown, APCC, GWAAC
- Mr Mark Faulkner, Consultant Paramedic, LAS
- Mr Christian Cooper, National Ambulance Expert for Manchester Inquiry
- Dr Scott Grier, Lead Consultant, Retrieve
- Mr Pete Reeve, SPCC, GWAAC
- Dr Julian Thompson – Consultant Intensive Care
- Dr Paddy Morgan – Consultant Anaesthetist
Held at Aerospace Bristol in the Concorde hangar, next to GWAAC’s old home at Filton Airfield, attendees will enjoy excellent facilities and refreshments, and will gain a CPD certificate. Refreshments will be served under the Concorde exhibit itself.
Visit the GWAAC Symposium web page to find out more and to purchase tickets.