Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Air Ambulances UK website www.airambulancesuk.org
The term ‘Association of Air Ambulances (Charity) Ltd’ and ‘Air Ambulances UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is International House | 126 Colmore Row | Birmingham | B3 3AP
Our Registered Company Number is: 09391251
Our Registered Charity Number in England and Wales is: 1161153
Our Registered Charity Number in Scotland is SC051021
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The privacy of our website users is very important to us and we take the protection of your information seriously.
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of our website users throughout their visiting experience.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Air Ambulances UK
- We only obtain personal information with your consent and will only use this data in a fair and lawful way to further the objects of the Charity. Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is to provide you with information about the Charity and advise you of our fundraising activities. We will always store your personal details securely. We’ll use them to provide you with the service that you have requested and communicate with you in the way(s) that you have agreed to.
- Please be assured that your details will not be passed on to third parties, unless it is to support the charitable objectives of Air Ambulances UK.
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website participate in are specific to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and we encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
- This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
- This website, through the Air Ambulances UK social media platform accounts, may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses] (for example bitly.com, tinyurl.com). Users are advised to use caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Last updated 6th July 2020