RotorTech returned to Sywell Aerodrome on 8 – 10th June 2023 and Air Ambulances UK were delighted to attend the event.
RotorTech UK is the Rotorcraft Owners & Operators event. The event showcased the very best the helicopter industry has to offer. The unique airport setting allowed both exhibitors and visitors to fly directly to the event and was the perfect venue to experience the latest aircraft and supporting products & services up-close.
AAUK was delighted to have the opportunity to connect with a number of our members at the event and it was extremely rewarding to share our knowledge of the lifesaving work of the UK’s Air Ambulance charities.
Alongside a comprehensive conference programme designed to inspire and inform, Rotortech also brought together decision-makers throughout the supply chain including:
- Helicopter Owners & Operators for Commercial, VIP & Private use
- Helicopter Maintenance
- Manufacturer’s Representatives & Sales Organisations
- Flight Training & Support Services
- Specialist Operators & Emergency Services
- Police, Border Patrol & Offshore Operators of Rotorcraft
- Financial, Insurance & Other Support Services
- Regulators and Aviation Authorities
Simmy Akhtar, Air Ambulances UK CEO hosted the Air Ambulances UK discussion panel about the challenges of low-level flying. Simmy Said “It was great to attend the RotorTech UK Helicopter and UAV Expo and Conference. We would like to say a huge thank you to Captain Steve Rush, Flight Director at Devon Air Ambulance Trust, and Dave Harris, Head of Aviation Standards from Babcock International Group for joining us and sharing their experiences with the audience’.