The UK’s Rotorcraft Owners & Operators Exhibition – working to build awareness and encourage the acceptance of the crucial role helicopters play in key services & transport.
Air Ambulances UK is proud to be exhibiting at the 2023 RotorTech UK, as the show makes a return to its home airfield, Sywell Aerodrome, 8-10 JUNE 2023.
RotorTech UK is the Rotorcraft Owners & Operators event.
Over three days at Sywell Aerodrome, RotorTech UK will showcase the very best the helicopter industry has to offer. The unique airport setting allows both exhibitors and visitors to fly directly to the event and is the perfect venue to experience the latest aircraft and supporting products & services up-close.
Alongside a comprehensive conference programme designed to inspire and inform, this event will bring together the decision-makers throughout the supply chain including:
- Helicopter Owners & Operators for Commercial, VIP & Private use
- Helicopter Maintenance
- Manufacturer’s Representatives & Sales Organisations
- Flight Training & Support Services
- Specialist Operators & Emergency Services
- Police, Border Patrol & Offshore Operators of Rotorcraft
- Financial, Insurance & Other Support Services
- Regulators and Aviation Authorities
Whatever your involvement in the Helicopter Industry, you won’t want to miss RotorTech UK 2023!
Find out more here.